If your memory goes back far enough, you might remember a certain match in 1954 – memorable for being the only time Italy have donned a Maglia Verde – a green jersey – in their history. Until now.
The 2020 Renaissance Third jersey celebrates the new wave of talent developing in the Italian infrastructure, using patterns inspired by Renaissance-era fabrics and architecture. Covered back and front in the culture and ideology that shaped Italy – who are we kidding – that shaped the world, this limited-edition kit is one for the history books.
• Uses an all-over graphic inspired by Renaissance-era fabrics and architecture
• The first time Italy have worn green since a December 1954 match against Argentina
• Celebrates the new wave of talent cropping up in Italy
• Replica – built for the everyday supporter. Features a looser fit and standard fabric technology. Sewn or embroidered crests make these jerseys very machine-wash friendly
• PUMA dryCELL Technology – sweat-wicking fabric that keeps you dry and comfortable
• 100% polyester
• Officially licensed
There are no reviews yet.