For the 19/20 season, mod culture is taking back West London and spreading to every away ground to which the Blues travel. Inspired by the societal English subculture evolving in the late 1950s, this Chelsea top is a nod to the “mods,” to the baby-boomers who refused to live in the ways of their parents, to the kids who wanted to walk their own paths and represent their own state of mind. The look comes to life thanks to the clean white presentation, with colors popping off only where it’s appropriate to do so. The extremely unique two-button polo collar represents the slim-fit suits the mods donned in their heyday, and it’s all cleverly accented with Chelsea blue and dashes of red trim. Culture. Class. Chelsea.
• Unique two-button polo color
• Blue and red trim on sleeve cuffs and collar
• “Pride of London” and the Chelsea lion inscribed on the inside neck
• Replica – built for the everyday supporter. Features a looser fit and standard fabric technology. Sewn or embroidered crests make these jerseys very machine-wash friendly
• Dri-FIT Technology – a high-performance, microfiber polyester fabric that wicks sweat away from the body and allows for increased airflow
• 100% polyester
• Officially licensed