The Juventus 19/20 Home Jersey goes places no Juventus top has dared to go before. Abandoning the iconic black and white stripes that have defined them for over a century, this jersey opts for a bold white and black split look. Some might say it’s erroneous to stray from tradition in such a way. Some might label it disrespect. But then you look closer.
Then you notice the pink stripe down the middle, a design choice paying homage to the first color the club ever played in, a color they wore dating back to the turn of the 20th century. Then you see a row of Juventus players standing side by side and notice that their half-and-half kits when adjacent create the very stripes you thought were missing.
Does the 19/20 Juventus home kit challenge the past, or respect it? Does it break tradition, or does it use tradition to inspire? Does it disavow the stripes, or does it allow you to be the stripes?
• Features Champions League patch
• Features a bold half-and-half look for the first time in the club’s history
• Black and white sleeves with mismatched adidas stripes on each shoulder
• Authentic – the same jerseys worn by professionals during matches. Designed for performance and feature premium fabric technology, lightweight materials and slim-fitting builds. Heat transferred crests and badges must be handled with care
• Climachill Technology – premium fabric technology engineered to offer cooling and breathability in areas where athletes need it most, moving sweat and heat away from the body quickly
• 100% polyester
• Officially licensed
There are no reviews yet.