Here it is, 305. Your Inaugural MLS Season Away Jersey, courtesy of adidas. The vibrant soul of South Florida is on full display here – pink accent EQT stripes on the shoulder and oh-so-subtle embossed herons repeating across the kit. That’s right, it’s not just a texture-less black jersey. The freedom and strength those herons represent bookends the arrival of futbol in the South of the Sunshine State, capped off by the inaugural 2020 season Inter Miami CF logo you’ll find resting just above the hemming – a true collector’s item.
In celebration of 25 seasons of MLS, the Three Stripes are dipping into the archive to an inspiring kit from the 90s, when MLS first began. Kits across the league are taking on the EQT – adidas’ Equipment line – shoulder stripes as a touch of design flair. It’s an MLS Exclusive, adidas’ little birthday present to celebrate a quarter century of history.
• Women’s cut
• Inter Miami CF’s first ever away jersey for their inaugural season
• Features embossed herons repeating on the front, an inaugural season logo above the hem
• Inside collar reads “Freedom to Dream”
• Replica – an officially licensed jersey that replicates the match-worn jerseys professionals wear. Built for the everyday supporter and features a looser fit and standard fabric technology. Sewn or embroidered crests make these very machine-wash friendly
• Climalite Technology – lightweight and built for warm temperatures, synthetic fibers push sweat from the body to the fabric’s outer layer, keeping you dry and comfortable
• 100% polyester
• Officially licensed