Nike shake up the typical Inter Milan design yet again, showing how unafraid the brand is to nudge tradition – typically you don’t touch the sacred stripes of Milan, but Nike have already disrupted the pattern with diagonal pieces on just the chest last season, now they not go even bolder. A radical zigzag pattern takes over the Milan home kit and is guaranteed to divide opinion. Inspired by post-modernist design in the 1980s and reminiscent of a famous Milan symbol – the slithering Biscione viper – this is one of the most unique Inter Milan kits in literal decades. It might not be traditional, but might this be the jersey the Nerazzurri lift their first Scudetto in a decade in?
• Zigzag stripes for the first time in Inter Milan history
• Inspired by 1980s design, which heavily featured zigzags, as well as the Biscion Viper – a symbol of strength and city pride
• Authentic – the same jerseys worn by professionals during matches. Designed for performance and feature premium fabric technology, lightweight materials and slim-fitting builds
• Heat transferred crests and badges must be handled with care
• VaporKnit Technology – premium technology combining lightweight cooling, reduced cling and precision fit while wicking sweat from the body and drying quickly
• 100% polyester
• Officially licensed