United’s most famous days are now immortalized forever on one proud, glorious kit. The Manchester United 19/20 Home Jersey is in a constant state of déjà vu, as it is laced with symbolic reminders of one of football’s most historic days.
United fans, you know it well – United donned their 1999 Champions League tops for one famous night in Barcelona, their club crest surrounded by a white shield accented with gold – echoed by this 19/20 jersey’s black and gold shield around the crest. Next, enter Teddy and Ole. The moments their iconic goals were registered are inked in permanence on the sleeves of the United 19/20 home kit – Teddy’s “90+1” on the left arm, and Ole’s “90+3” on the right. The bottom left side of the shirt proudly proclaims “TREBBBLE WINNERS” along with the date the Red Devils clinched the honor – “26.05.1999.” The jersey’s inner pride lines the bottom of the kit, with the dates of all three treble victories displayed in a row.
Twenty years on from that euphoria, from the bright red flares lighting up the Camp Nou, and with Ole now at the helm of this proud club, this jersey strikes the ultimate balance of simplicity, pride and timelessness.
• Juan Matas name and number on the back
• Minute that each 98/99 Champion’s League Final goal was scored on each sleeve
• Dates of each of the 98/99 season treble victories displayed along the inside bottom of the shirt
• Date on which the treble was completed displayed along the outside bottom of the shirt
• Club crest outlined with shield akin to the 1999 jersey
• Replica – built for the everyday supporter. Features a looser fit and standard fabric technology. Sewn or embroidered crests make these jerseys very machine-wash friendly
• Climalite Technology – lightweight and built for warm temperatures, synthetic fibers push sweat from the body to the fabric’s outer layer, keeping you dry and comfortable
• 100% polyester
• Officially Licensed