The Juventus 19/20 Home Jersey goes places no Juventus top has dared to go before. Abandoning the iconic black and white stripes that have defined them for over a century, this jersey opts for a bold white and black split look. Some might say it’s erroneous to stray from tradition in such a way. Some might label it disrespect. But then you look closer.
Then you notice the pink stripe down the middle, a design choice paying homage to the first color the club ever played in, a color they wore dating back to the turn of the 20th century. Then you see a row of Juventus players standing side by side and notice that their half-and-half kits when adjacent create the very stripes you thought were missing.
Does the 19/20 Juventus home kit challenge the past, or respect it? Does it break tradition, or does it use tradition to inspire? Does it disavow the stripes, or does it allow you to be the stripes?
• Youth sizing
• Features Champions League patch
• Features a bold half-and-half look for the first time in the club’s history
• Black and white sleeves with mismatched adidas stripes on each shoulder
• Replica – built for the everyday supporter. Features a looser fit and standard fabric technology. Sewn or embroidered crests make these jerseys very machine-wash friendly
• Climalite Technology – lightweight and built for warm temperatures, synthetic fibers push sweat from the body to the fabric’s outer layer, keeping you dry and comfortable
• 100% polyester
• Officially licensed