The Liverpool 19/20 Away Jersey takes a little bit of home with it wherever it goes. If you’ve been to Anfield, the light graphic design adorning the front of this away kit might seem vaguely familiar to you. Not ringing any bells? Just imagine the words “Anfield Road L4” inside the dark blue box shape. See it?
Yes, this season’s away jersey draws its inspiration from street signs surrounding Liverpool’s legendary home stadium, adopting their colors and gently applying their shape down the front of the shirt. Like the 19/20 home jersey, the away kit also features Bob Paisley’s signature inside the shirt, along with a collar construction inspired by the Club’s 1977 European Cup winning strip when Liverpool were victorious in Rome with Paisley as manager.
• Celebrate and honor the 100th anniversary of Bob Paisley’s birth
• Collar inspired by the 1977 European Cup winning jersey
• Featuring Paisley’s signature on the inside neck
• Eternal flame sign honoring the 96 on the outside neck
• NB DRY technology – keeps body fresh and dry
• 100% polyester
• Officially licensed