Ten years ago, soccer was graced by what is arguably the greatest team of all time. Barca supporters remember Pique and Puyol behind Busquets, Xavi and Iniesta behind Pedro, Villa and Messi. This was the height of tiki taka, this was the pinnacle of purposeful, possession-based football. The was peak Barcelona.
And the 2020/21 Home Jersey commemorates a decade since. The yellow crew neck collar and the two red stripes on the front, back and sleeves come straight from that memorable jersey from 10 years ago, while this season Nike offers a little bit of spice in the form of a halftone gradient as the red fades to the blue. The yellow pinstripes are actually inspired by another successful period in Barca’s past – the 1920s, 100 years ago, and they round out a jersey that remembers the greatest team ever.
• Inspired by the double-winning 2010/2011 Barcelona team and their home jersey
• Yellow accents on collar, sleeves and in between the kit’s blue and red stripes
• Authentic – the same jerseys worn by professionals during matches. Designed for performance and feature premium fabric technology, lightweight materials and slim-fitting builds
• Heat transferred crests and badges must be handled with care
• VaporKnit Technology – premium technology combining lightweight cooling, reduced cling and precision fit while wicking sweat from the body and drying quickly
• 100% polyester
• Officially licensed
The size of the clothes is pretty standard