Back-to-back Premier League champions Manchester City have a chance to make their new home kit a special one as they aim for three consecutive league titles this season. The 19/20 Manchester City Home Jersey is just waiting to be a classic – clean design and presentation with notable accents that separate it from the pack. You’ll find Puma’s staple color strip along the shoulder in purple – the first time the club’s regular away color has been used on a home jersey. The club’s sky blue that dominates the jersey contains a subtle, yet beautiful rippling wave design, paying homage to the city’s famous fabric looms that were so important to its industrial revolution and heritage. Finally, below the crest lies a reminder of the milestone the Citizens will achieve this year; “125 Years” reads the text, commemorating City’s long tenure as a professional team.
• The first City jersey designed by Puma
• Features purple on the Home jersey for the first time ever
• “125 Years” printed below the club crest to commemorate a milestone year
• Replica – built for the everyday supporter. Features a looser fit and standard fabric technology. Sewn or embroidered crests make these jerseys very machine-wash friendly
• dryCELL Technology – sweat-wicking fabric that keeps you dry and comfortable
• 100% polyester
• Officially licensed