Nike and PSG are a partnership running 30 years strong, that’s why for this season’s Champions League/Third kit design, the swoosh have thrown it back to the top that started it all. In the 89/90 season, the lads from Paris debuted a jersey much like this one, collared and with the vertical, PSG-colored sash. The 2019-20 modern tweaks on this current top include a diagonal striped jacquard pattern that runs across the kit in a matt/shine finish. Inside each strip rests text reading “Paris,” as the club seek to bring European glory to the city of lights.
• Features UEFA Champions League Patches
• Inspired by Nike and PSG’s first collab, all the way back in 1989/90
• Diagonal striped jacquard pattern runs across the kit in a matt/shine finish
• Inside each strip rests text reading “Paris”
• Authentic – the same jerseys worn by professionals during matches. Designed for performance and feature premium fabric technology, lightweight materials and slim-fitting builds. Heat transferred crests and badges must be handled with care
• VaporKnit Technology – premium technology combining lightweight cooling, reduced cling and precision fit while wicking sweat from the body and drying quickly
• 100% polyester
• Officially licensed
There are no reviews yet.