Pure brilliance. The South Korean home jersey for 2020 starts pink at the top, fading to red as the Korean Wave inspired graphical pattern flows down the front of the shirt. That wave pattern is cut and pierced with the trigram designs found on the country’s flag, making this top bespoke, stylish and elegant is one fell swoop. Finally, collar and sleeve trim feature tonal text reading “Daehan Minguk” in Korean characters and “Korea” in English.
• Wave pattern features trigrams inspired by the Korean flag
• Pink fades to red the lower down the jersey you look
• Collar and sleeve trim feature tonal text reading “Daehan Minguk” in Korean characters and “Korea” in English.
• Replica – an officially licensed jersey that replicates the match-worn jerseys professionals wear. Built for the everyday supporter and features a looser fit and standard fabric technology. Sewn or embroidered crests make these very machine-wash friendly
• Dri-FIT Technology – a high-performance, microfiber polyester fabric that wicks sweat away from the body and allows for increased airflow
• 100% polyester
• Officially licensed