If the all-over jacquard pattern design looks familiar to you, that’s because it’s inspired by the paneling on the structures encircling the sparkling new Tottenham Hotspur stadium. This third kit is a brilliant mixture of that present and Spurs’ past – the soft blue seen here has often been a color found on away tops. The foundation here comes from the third top worn between 1991-94, and it’s been expertly reimagined for 2019-20. The classy flat-ribbing collar features alternating trim in each of the represented shades of blue and two buttons keep the neck looking positively British. The jacquard pattern shines with a reflective matte finish and if you look close enough you might just read “Spurs” repeated from left to right.
• Retro Nike emblem
• Two button, folded collar
• Inspired by the 1991-94 third jersey
• Pattern inspired by the paneling outside Tottenham Hotspur stadium
• All-over jacquard pattern, textured with reflective matte/shine finish
• Pattern reads “Spurs”
• Replica – built for the everyday supporter. Features a looser fit and standard fabric technology. Sewn or embroidered crests make these jerseys very machine-wash friendly
• Dri-FIT Technology – a high-performance, microfiber polyester fabric that wicks sweat away from the body and allows for increased airflow
• 100% polyester
• Officially licensed
There are no reviews yet.